Booktalk Africa receives a large number of unsolicited manuscripts every day, of which we may publish less than one percent. Therefore, we no longer review unsolicited manuscripts. In some circumstances, we may review a book proposal submitted using the following guidelines:
- The Proposed Title
- Description of the target reader
- An Outline (about 250 words)
- Chapter by chapter development (one-line summary)
- One or two sample chapters
- Statement on what distinguishes your book from others in the same category.
- Author’s profile